bloggy doodle

bloggy doodle (n. - blog-ee dood-l): a peek into the life of a teacher mama and police recruit daddy and their reasons for being: a brown-eyed, blonde-haired little boy and his furry, four-legged partner in crime...and coming soon, a baby girl!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finishing Touches

Enjoy this virtual tour of the baby boudoir!

Entering the nursery...














Stay tuned for the trio of special frames on this wall.






For as long as I can remember, my dad has used this sign for "I love you." I found this mobile by Dru Designs at the St. James Court Art Fair. Now I have the perfect spot for it!








Tommy and Lindsey sent this mobile by Mere Designs with a note:

To Hamilton,
May your eyes dance in excitement when you look at this mobile...the same way your parents' eyes will dance when they meet you.



The color scheme is perfect!
The valance is up!

























This framed print is from when I was a little girl. I still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment