bloggy doodle

bloggy doodle (n. - blog-ee dood-l): a peek into the life of a teacher mama and police recruit daddy and their reasons for being: a brown-eyed, blonde-haired little boy and his furry, four-legged partner in crime...and coming soon, a baby girl!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

tinkled pink!

BREAKING NEWS: Big Brother Hamilton has named his baby sister "Meatball." Gifts from our friends, Nah-uh-wee, Sock, and WizBiss (The Graesers), reinforced his decision. . .


How fitting a name for such a dainty, girly girl nursery! Enjoy photos of the surprise I came home to today - a completed nursery for Little Miss Helene Davis! I am so impressed by the tag team effort, compliments of my mom (YaYa) and Justin.

Before.

After!

Her bed awaits.

Custom pillows and blankie by YaYa. Love Birds Collection (fabric for pillows) by Carousel Designs.
My first teddy bear (1982). Love Bird Damask pillow.

Love Birds pillow.

Custom drapes (Love Birds) by YaYa.

Custom pillow (Love Bird Damask) by YaYa. Meatball's going-home outfit by Carter's.

"Out for a Waddle" (Jane Mason Burke) print from my nursery.

White rosettes? It does not get any girlier, folks!

Wire dress form...just because.

Dresser/changing station, check. Wall decor, still in progress. Coming soon: custom birth sampler by YaYa to complement the vintage frames.
Shabby chic. Vintage. Whatever.
Countdown to Baby Meatball's arrival: FOUR and a HALF weeks! Official due date is September 23. Stay tuned for updates!

5 comments:

  1. It is beautiful & so fitting for your little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her website ourgreatmother1.com   and her email is Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now

    ReplyDelete